Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Houston Rodeo and Tim McGraw



Some friends and I had a girls night last night and went to the Rodeo to see Tim McGraw. What a great concert...he really is awesome! I knew the words to every song except for his new single. I really am a country girl!
I was totally impressed with him...he walked all the way around the arena shaking hands and giving high fives. I kept watching to see if he would walk up and us some hand sanitizer when he got done, but he didn't....must not be a germaphobe.
We had a great time!
Then...
when I got home, this is what I found as I walked in the door...
Rose pedals that led from the door to a bouquet of flowers and then to Blue. WOW! Blue is not known for being all that romantic so this took me totally by surprise. You out did yourself this time honey! I love you!
I must be the luckiest girl alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment