Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hunter the Dog!


Having a dog is just like having another child, they are a lot of work! I often complain about the dog because it seems like it is always me that ends up taking care of him. I often say that I am ready to get rid of him, like one day he dove down to the bottom of our pool, retrieved the pool cleaner, chewed the heck out of it and made it flood our back yard. I was ready! Then I realize how much joy he brings to my children! He really is a great puppy!

Ty's favorite thing...getting kisses from Hunter. I often find him laying on the floor by Hunter laughing hysterically, he loves him so much!


Zach loves the dog too but in a different way...Zach loves to torment Hunter! He loves to ride him, pull his mouth open, pull his tail, and jump on him just to name a few! For being only 1 year old he really is a very tolerant dog!

The girls love playing with him too! They love getting him all riled up and excited.

He really is a good dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment